It's a beautiful life.

Monday, June 9, 2014

One hot Spring Day

Gorgeous early May brought out the fun for us!
 I began pulling out pots and garden things from their winter storage. 
Lo and behold, right where I needed to be was Jules swimming pool from last year. 
I figured what the heck, we'll get it cleaned out for when it warms up a bit more, we'll be ready! 

Well... Jules had other ideas.
 I had set her to the task of rinsing out the inside of the pool with water and a scrubber and she.. 
well.. she said "I just can't wait Mommy!" and proceeded to drag her slide over and into the pool, 
set it up and slid right in... icy cold water and all.. 
Giggles and chattering teeth all the way :)

 



Later that same day we met up with a friend of mine and her little girl, Mia. She and Jules have been bonding over tumbling class and Runza this winter! 

Here they are at Pioneers Park after having a t-ball lesson from a little boy who could not stay away from their games(seriously, he was willing to do anything just to get a chance to take a whack at the ball).

After the park we went for some ice cream and once again the girls got everyone playing together.
 I'm not sure if Mia rolled down the hill first or if Jules did but as they both got going, 
giggles were heard all over the place as about ten more kids joined in on the fun!


We've been having a lot of fun with play dates lately. 
Mia has been a regular just as much as Jules BFF Sydney has been and it's been great! 
I think being a single kid can be hard. 
I remember hearing constantly from my Mom
'Go play with your brother'. 
Unfortunately for her.. she's stuck with me
and Mommy just doesn't play the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment