It's a beautiful life.

Monday, June 16, 2014

May Randomness...

Helping Grandma make frosted graham crackers... 
ahem... uh.. does licking the bowl count as help? 
:) 

Jules' Robot creation! 
Isn't this awesome? 
I believe Aunt Sarah helped out with it! 

Tripod?
 Check.
 Ball? 
Check. 
Flyswatters? 
Check. 
Head scratcher thingy? 
Check. 
Tape, please let there be tape? 
Check. 

The result?
 Priceless imaginative creativity! 

A new fort. 
I finally broke down and invested in a 'Grown Up' waste can. 
It's silly how I can spend money on anything.. 
except the practical :) 
Anyway, Jules discovered the box was her size and claimed it. 
At one point, she snagged my I-Pad, tucked it in the back, 
grabbed her pillow and blanket and went in for a movie fest. 
All I saw were her two little feet poking out the back! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment