It's a beautiful life.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cliffhanger anyone?

Well. That was anti-climatic wasn't it? I get all mushy on my big bro's wedding and then.... the crickets arrived.

Sorry about that. I needed to take a break for a bit and just breathe. Life has been chaotic and crazy and I'm absolutely grateful for it but... Wow. Exhaustion bites the big one. :)

Big things going on here.. weddings to gush about, parades to share, highs and lows, play dates, a hot air balloon festival and PUMPKIN PATCHES!

Never forget the pumpkin patches!

So.. hello. I have the best intentions to have some pictures up by the end of this week. My I-phone keeps yelling at me to download and delete the 700+ picts I have on there so... procrastination is coming to an end and I am waking up to share with you again.. this is after all, our life story and I want the memories to treasure when I'm old and blue...

take care & I hope to see you really, really soon again! 
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment